The Myriad and CORE teams are comprised of a variety of talented people with an immense repertoire of knowledge, skills and experience. They are represented by a diverse group of men and women who have committed themselves to cultivating, building and enhancing the capacities of the people, groups, and organizations they partner with. We specialize in helping companies and their people design, build and/or deliver programs that are simple, practical and immediately impactful for moving the Vision, Mission, Mandate and Values towards greatest results.
Myriad and the CORE Teams are known for the design, development and delivery of inspirational training and development experiences that deliver immediate impact. The teams are comprised of highly talented facilitators, well versed in adult education principles and a unique ability to connect with people at any and all levels. All trainings are tailor-made to meet the unique and diverse needs, values, goals and strengths of individuals, teams and organizations. Our learning environments, regardless of the topic or number of participants, are constructed to provide the greatest experiences and are built to transform the way people see, think, feel and do everything!
CORE Coaching, presents managers and executives with an exceptional and immediately impactful approach for enhancing all facets of leadership capacity. CORE Coaching is a new and unique approach to coaching that is not available anywhere else – this model has demonstrated phenomenal results with some already Great Leaders. Among many things, CORE Coaching can assist leaders to:
- Connect with purpose and establish or synchronize immediate, intermediate and long-term personal and/or professional goals;
- Enhance and/or implement vision, mission alignment;
- Learn how to develop and support motivated, engaged and high performing employees;
- Enhance CORE relationship and CORE communication skills;
- Deal effectively with specific workplace and/or staff challenges;
- Enhance CORE problem solving skills;
- Manage conflict and “crisis” situations more effectively;
- Enhance team building and facilitation skills;
- Reduce and manage stress;
- Develop work-life balance/integration/meaning;
- … and so much more.