Did you know that close to 90% of the personal goals we set for ourselves are rarely achieved to the degree that we expected or hoped for? As a matter of fact, we fail at most of them in different ways and for many different reasons.
Missing the target a little bit, or failing at personal and professional goals does not have to be inevitable!
This podcast was developed for all humans; especially those determined to fail less and succeed more on their journey towards better everything, at work and in life.
In this practical and profound podcast, Stephen de Groot shares, Resolutions that Stick: 10 Steps to Goal Success; developed and refined over 20 years working with people to set, achieve and even exceed important personal and professional goals.
Case scenarios and concrete illustrations are used to answer the following questions:
- Why do goals matter so much?
- How can so many goals be destined to miss the target from the beginning?
- What is the #1 reason why people fail to achieve important goals?
- How can we set goals in the most effective and efficient manner?
- What are the 10 steps critical for achieving important goal success?
- How can we learn more about this and other important topics this year?
So, if you are ready to succeed more and struggle less, take 26 minutes and start moving to better for yourself and those you’re responsible for.
If you feel this post may help someone you know, please share it! Also, don’t hesitate to leave a reply or reach out with questions at email@example.com.
Have you seen the CORE Foundations Webinar recording yet – It’s FREE and it’s transforming the way people live and work! Sign-up HERE and we will send it to you!
If you’re already on the list, you can find a link in your June 1, CORE Network Newsletter!